Simple guide for usa visa urdu/hindi
urdu/HINDI video guide#71
eligibility criteria for b1 us visa
simple guide for pakistani and indianpassport
step before submitting b1/b2 visa application
for contact email@example.com
There is a small artificial island on the river Seine in Paris called “Isle of Swans” a.k.a. “Île aux Cygnes” in French. On the far end of the isle is a replica of the Statue of Liberty just in front of the Pont de Grenelle. It was created in 1827.
If you enjoyed this video, please LIKE and share. Don’t forget to subscribe on our channel for more wonderful travel videos.
We assist in E visas for Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda. Also assisting in 2 years multiple visa for Saudi.
File preparation & Visa Assistance for New Zealand, US, Philippines, Cuba, Turkey & Canada also.
Learn all about one of America’s most famous landmarks with these 10 shining facts about the Statue of liberty.
1. Despite being a symbol of the American nation, the Statue of Liberty was actually designed by Frenchman named Frederic Auguste Bartholdi.
2. The island where Lady Liberty stands was renamed “Liberty Island” in 1937.
3. The Statue of Liberty is made of over 300 layers of copper.
4. The Statue of Liberty’s full title is “Liberty Enlightening the World.”
5. The Statue of Liberty’s name and appearance was derived from the Roman goddess Libertas, whose face was a symbol for freed slaves and often appeared on currency in ancient Rome.
6. The torch Lady Liberty holds is made of 24k gold.
7. The Statue of Liberty’s thumbnail is over a foot long (0.3 meters).
8. The Statue of Liberty holds a tablet of law with the date “July IV MDCCLXXVI” (July 4, 1776) inscribed on the cover. The tablet is almost 14 (4.3m) feet wide.
9. The Statue of Liberty did not always have her distinctive teal complexion.The piece was originally cast in copper, but exposure to the elements created a green patina across the entire statue. This film is called verdigris.
10. Four million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.