INTERNET THERE IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION WHICH IS MOSTLY WRONG AND BASED OF PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
IF YOU HAD A INTERVIEW AND ASKED QUESTION YOU MAY SEND ME THE DETAIL QUESTION,
WE WILL ANYLYSIS AND EXPERT WILL ANSWER THE BEST REPLY AND OPTIONS
IF IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US!
EMAIL ID email@example.com
This is Lil Mao’s Flagship chi vlog, where Lil Mao goes to Liberty Island. A small historic Island off the side of NYC that holds the Statue of Liberty you’ll have to watch to find out what happens. If you have something you wish us to review please let us know.
Lil Mao is a creative review channel. We give the most honest and unbiased reviews on YouTube. We do the testing so you don’t have to. We currently have a few series on the channel Advanced Weapon Tactics, Food Fridays, Chi Vlogs and Lil Mao Gaming. We review a wide variety of things ranging from swords, weapons, and bows to video games and food. While having fun and joking. If you have something you want Lil Mao to review please let us know in the comment section down below and we will try to accommodate you.
In order to be compliant, I need to mention that this video is paid advertising by my firm SMA Lawyers. But this video is more than advertising for me, and my hope is to inform the public about US immigration laws.
In the brand new documentary “Belly of the Beast”, you will discover for the first time: Why a Bible is BOUND in a magic square INSIDE the testes of the Washington Monument… Where and why a buried ANCIENT MAGICAL OBELISK AWAITS UNDERGROUND nearby… Where the ENTRANCE to a Secret Crypt exists connected to American LUCIFER WORSHIP from within the Deep State… And, for the first time EVER, the US government-owned location where Antichrist will be raised from the dead!
How much do you know about the U.S.? Were you aware that the Library of Congress could have a record of some of your social media posts? Let’s see which of these 10 little-known facts about the United States will manage to surprise you the most!
For example, in fact, there were actually 6 American flags placed on the moon during the Apollo landings. It’s unknown whether all those flags are still standing, but the ones that remain have most likely been bleached completely white, from exposure to radiation from the sun.
Or what do you think America’s favorite drink is? Go ahead and guess down in the comments! Tea, coffee, soda, juice? If you think soda, you wouldn’t be entirely wrong since it was the top beverage choice for Americans until recently. Now, its crown has passed to…bottled water!
Out-of-this-world flag 1:05
Americans on the moon 2:03
The greatest of the Great Lakes 2:52
The most visited museums in America 3:49
America’s favorite drink 5:03
The Library of Congress archives 6:05
Halloween craze 8:04
The Empire State Building lightning strikes 9:08
The Statue of Liberty 10:05
– In the U.S., you can see the Star-Spangled Banner waving in the wind at fast food joints, standing tall in people’s yards or attached to their houses, and printed on all kinds of stuff like clothing, pillows, and coffee mugs.
– If Armstrong was the first, not many people know that the last man to walk the moon was Apollo 17 Commander Eugene Cernan.
– With a surface area of about 31,700 square miles, this lake is about the size of South Carolina! And with a volume of 2,900 cubic miles, Lake Superior is big enough to cover the entirety of North and South America in a foot of water.
– Both museums saw around 7 million visitors in 2017, making them tied for the #3 spot on the list of the world’s most visited museums.
– In 2016, Americans consumed 88.8 gallons of coffee per capita! So, now you know why your favorite coffee shop is always so crowded!
– The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world, holding over 167 million items like rare books, manuscripts, photographs, recordings, and plenty of other important and historic materials.
– But when it was installed back in 1923, this iconic sign actually read “Hollywoodland” instead of “Hollywood.” It was originally meant to be a real-estate ad for an upscale district that was only supposed to stand for about a year and a half.
– According to the National Retail Federation, more than 175 million Americans are estimated to participate in the holiday in 2018 and will spend around $9 billion.
– The tallest building in America is the One World Trade Center at 1,776 feet. But for a long time, from 1931 to 1972, it was the 1,250-foot-tall Empire State Building that held this title.
– A lesser known fact is that Lady Liberty looked quite different when she first arrived in New York from Paris. When the copper statue was completed and brought to America in 1886, it was more like the color of a penny.
This is American H 1B visa advantages and disadvantages video in Hindi. This video gives the basic and vital information about H1B visa. This video describes the advantage as well as disadvantage of H1B visa. The video is an explanation of H1B Visa pros and cons, the global trend of H1B visa is very high in India and each year it gradually goes up. People, who want to file H1B application, can get information about the benefits and drawbacks of H1B status in USA by this video. H1B visa is Non Immigrant visa and it called temporary visa. For those people who come to USA for professional work, this visa is a boon for them. This video is helpful to those people who want to apply for H1B VISA. Hereby in this video the comparison is done between the advantage and curse of having on H1B status. In order to permanent resident of United States of America, the H1B Visa is being the key for last decade. This general knowledge video is helpful to understand the immigration system of USA for the non-immigrant visa. Each year 85000 people from all over world enhance H 1B visa status in USA. The benefit behind H1B is that a person can invite his family member on H4 visa while he is on H1B status. This video is explained in Hindi This Video is created by Yogesh Andarpa. Patidar Institute.
For State 19, New Jersey, we explored Ellis Island which is technically more in New Jersey waters than New York, and then we left the New Jersey Harbor by jet ski to explore the Statue of Liberty and parts of New York City. We know there are a lot more places in New Jersey we could’ve explored while we were there…which means we’ll just have to come back eventually.
Come hang out with us on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/THEJURGYS/